Re: arc file?

Please ignore my question about how to use CVS on Source Forge, I seem to
have figured that much out.  Now, how do I compile the diagapplet?  It
looks like I need Java 1.2 (I'm been using 1.1, since that's what the
obsolete diagapplet required).  Is there an environmental variable that I
need to set as well?

It looks like I can compile rcslib under linux OK.  Haven't actually used
the result yet.  How would I compile rcslib for win32msc?  Under linux I
just ran buildrcs, I expect to do something different under Windows, but
haven't figured out what yet.

Sorry if these are dumb questions, I'm only at the beginning of the
learning curve here.  Although maybe the answers should be in a README file
somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Don