BIOS CD booting setup

Hi,
I'm having trouble setting up my BIOS to boot up from the CD ROM. It's a ROM PCI/ISA BIOS (2A59CQIC-306) Standard CMOS Setup by Award Software, in theBIOS features setup I can only alternate the boot sequence between A,C and C,A, in the PCI configuration setup I changed the Primary IDE INT# from A to D (not sure if I'm on the right track there), and in the Standard CMOS setup I can reset the A and B drives to a number of variations of 3.5inch, 5.25 inch or none, there dosen't appear to be any option for D drive. Anyone have any thoughts on how to get the CD ROM to boot on start up?
Regards
David Preston