Re: Different kind of steppermotor interface

Tero Kaarlela wrote:

> Hi,
>

>     Which file has to be edited to have different kind of outputs from
> LPT? I need 1-bit operation per axis. I have got two pins other one
> rotates clockwise and other counterclockwise with clock.
>

>     Tero Kaarlela

Find emc/src/emcmot/emcmot.c

There are currently 3 functions for the 3 different types of steppers
supported phasefunc, freqfunc, and lpg_phase_drive selected with the
STEPPING_TYPE module parameter, that could be used as an example.

-- Will

William Penn Shackleford III			shackle-at-nist.gov
National Institute of Standards & Technology	Tel:	(301) 975-4286
100 Bureau Drive Stop 8230  			FAX:	(301) 990-9688
Gaithersburg MD  20899  USA
http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/personnel/shackleford/
Office Location: Bldg. 220 Rm A253