Re: following error / Angular axis

Maybe try increasing the minimum following error parameter - the
following error limit gets scaled (by velocity?) and as a result the
effective limitmight at times be unreasonably low, so you can set a
minimum value.

You may also need to do some servo loop tuning, and check for
something like an offset error on your amps (assuming this is a servo
system).

--
Christopher C. Stratton, stratton-at-mdc.net
Instrument Maker, Horn Player & Engineer