RE: Follow-Error

INPUT_SCALE is the steps per unit (steps per inch in my case). OUTPUT_SCALE
is the encoder counts per unit. In freqmod the encoder is virtual and has
the same resolution as the steps so you set it to the same value. If you
were running the closed loop stepper (smdromod) you would set it to the
actual 4X quadrature counts per unit.

Tim
[Denver CO]