Re: Backplot issues

Hi Ray

Make sure you have the Mesa-devel package installed....

So far, I've been unable to repeat the core dump - It might have been a one off.
But, running a few simulations at work with the Task Manager monitoring the
memory usage - Once emcplot3d starts hogging more than ~80Mb, there is a
serious impact on system performance !
I haven't looked at the source code yet, but I would think some improved data
compression is called for. (never did get to the end of cds.ngc)

Regards, Paul