Re: Backplot issues

Paul

Welcome to the select few!  I seem to get them rather often.  I use xxgdb
to tell me what module is responsible.  After you open xxgdb use the file
button and load the core file.  It should tell you a bit about what was
going on when the dump occurred.

I tried making that plotter also but got the message that it couldn't find
-lglut.

Ray