Re: G92-program zero

Hi Joel,
I've  done all sorts of things to shut down a program under xemc. Switch modes
i.e. F3 or F5 will halt the program.  Abort. etc. I use M2 to end and being a
non-expert it never occured to me to use M30.
In fact, I'm not aware of ever doing anything that shifts what is set by G92.
Maybe I just don't do anything fancy.
Hope this works for you.

Dave