Re: Adding a DAC, DRO wrapping

> Chris, where is the Analog Devices RT802 dac board available from?

The trash pile outside the lab down the hall from mine at work, when
they were cleaning up in preparation for asbestos remediation...

Seriously, it's discontinued.  The good news though is there is
nothing complicated about the board at all... if someone wanted a
couple channels of DAC's it would be no big deal to put some of the
same or similar DAC's on a prototype card.

Mostly I consider it an example of: I have this simple DAC, how do I
use it with EMC?

The good news is that if you can find a DAC board that has the
electrical performance you need, and example driver code for any
operating system or datasheets for the important parts, making it work
with EMC is not that hard.

What I'd like to do next is control 8254 timers to generate PWM
signals for switching amps.

Chris

--
Christopher C. Stratton, stratton-at-mdc.net
Instrument Maker, Horn Player & Engineer