Re: EMC File size Limit

Please send me the file off-list at

shackle-at-cme.nist.gov.

Also, you might want to check how much free memory you have and/or kill
off some processes to save memory and see if that makes any difference.

-- Will

William Scalione wrote:

> Does EMC have a file size limit? The reason I am asking is
> I have been running a large file to test my BDI install and
> it always stops at line 1691. I see no problems with the
> g-code and EMC puts out no error messasges, it just stops
> and goes to idle. The file is 9000 lines long.
> This is not even 1/4 way through the
> file. I was going to attach the file but it is 325K and I
> dont want to bog down the folks with slow connections.
> I can email it to anyone interested in seeing it.
>
> TIA
> Bill

William Penn Shackleford III			shackle-at-nist.gov
National Institute of Standards & Technology	Tel:	(301) 975-4286
100 Bureau Drive Stop 8230  			FAX:	(301) 990-9688
Gaithersburg MD  20899  USA
http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/personnel/shackleford/
Office Location: Bldg. 220 Rm A253