EMC File size Limit

Does EMC have a file size limit? The reason I am asking is
I have been running a large file to test my BDI install and
it always stops at line 1691. I see no problems with the
g-code and EMC puts out no error messasges, it just stops
and goes to idle. The file is 9000 lines long.
This is not even 1/4 way through the
file. I was going to attach the file but it is 325K and I
dont want to bog down the folks with slow connections.
I can email it to anyone interested in seeing it.

TIA
Bill