RE: CVS source code

Will,

I tried this and it works like a charm.  Thanks for the info!

Paul

P.S. I'm running Redhat 7.1 Kernel 2.4.2 (virgin ftp.kernel.org) with RTL
3.0
The RTL examples compile and seem to be OK. EMC (sourceforge.net Jan2001)
compiles OK, runs in simulation with a few shared mem warnings, but realtime
has a lot of unresolved references.  (_udiv* and _umod* plus a bunch that
seem to be RTL related) Has any other brave soul attempted this? And
succeeded? :)

I'm going to give it another go now that I have the updated CVS tree.  I
almost bought a BDI a NAMEs, but then I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.