Re: Mods to run scripts

Will

Hey thanks.  I found my problem.  I was trying to run as a common user the
first time and it didn't correctly read or write the .rtlinux* file.

I deleted the old emc/.rtlinux* file.
Logged in as root.
Issued ./emc.run
Answered the what rtlinux version question with 2_2
     my system uses emc/plat/rtlinux_2_2
It ran okay as root and as a user.

It does kick up some error messages about not being able to remove and
write realtime and nonrealtime links when I run as a user but this does
not seem to affect the run.

Ray