RE: Installing networking after BDI install.

Hi Tim

If you browse the CD from within KDE, there is a bunch of html pages under the
"RPM repository" link. Here you can navigate the dependencies and by klicking
on any of the links to an RPM, bring up the GUI package manager. This makes
installing additional packages much easier than struggling with the command
line.

BTW If you want to build an RPM repository listing of your own - Take a look at
the rpm2html package.

Regards, Paul.