First Annual EMC Users meeting?

List

Because we believe that we (EMC users and friends) need to coordinate and
focus our EMC efforts, after the NAMES fest Jon, Matt, Paul, and I
(others having drifted away) called to order the First Annual Meeting of
the EMC Users Group

Ray nominated Matt to serve as Chair of a steering committee.  The rather
interrupted/fragmented vote confirmed Matt with three favorable and one
opposed.

No firm bylaws were discussed and no purposes for the group or steering
committee were formulated but all within range of this message are
encouraged to support Matt and this initiative.

Matt?