STG I or II

Hello,

  I'm thinking of retrofit a BrigdePort (TEXTRON 11682001) and using
EMC sounds like a great idea, my question here is whether use a STG I
or II card, what I have read is support for model II is not yet
available, is this correct, if not pls let me know.

thanks,
esv.

ps. Also, I know this forum is devoted to EMC and I apologize to you
all guys, but does Bridgeport has a comercial solution to convert this
or any of its machines?