New Script

Hi Gang.

I put up a small tcl/tk script on the linuxcnc.org/Dropbox that lets you
view and change the var file's coordinate systems.  It is called
Set_Coordinates.tcl.  You can run it from the scripts menu in tkemc by
placing the file in the emc/tcl/scripts directory and making it executable.

Most of it is fairly obvious but you will need to remember to "write" each
set of numbers after you have entered them.  If you touch off the edge of a
fixture, you can enter those values with the "Set Pos" button.

The load EMC places the whole file in the running emc interpreter.  Close
saves the file to disk and saves the old as ???.var.bak.

I believe that it will work with as many axes as you have defined in the
working ini file.

Try it and let me know what you think.  After I get feedback, I'll write
something similar for tools.  It will include a probe for tool length
ability.  Perhaps down the road a way we can get these things to pop up
directly from tkemc.