Re: backplot

Hi Ian

I downloaded your backplotter and it looks like it got filtered through
someone's MS virus.   It may have been the robot at linuxcnc.org.  The eol
is windows now and every line has a =0A= appended to it and some of the if
statements have an =3D added.  Also some lines have been wrapped to the
next.  This code really got b*****# up.

Perhaps it you tar that baby and download it, it will survive better.   Or
send it to me and I'll make sure it works here and ftp it into the
Dropbox. I got it fixed enough to see the shape that you put it in, nice
job.

Ray