backplot

Hi,

I've been messing around with backplot and have re-arranged the GUI to give
it a more vertical format. This lets it sit more conveniently on the screen
alongside EMC - particularly in 1024 x 768 format. I've put the file in the
dropbox on www.linuxcnc.org under the name tkbackplot.vert . If you want to
use it, just copy it to your /usr/local/emc/plat/nonrealtime/bin directory
or wherever your existing tkbackplot is. Rename the original tkbackplot to
tkbackplot_old or something and rename the new one as just tkbackplot (strip
off the .vert part). Hope this is useful to others.

Ian
--
Ian W. Wright
Sheffield  UK