Re: problem with tar file emc-1.1.-17.src.tgz

Hi.

There is kgcc package available from RH. Just make symbolic links to
gcc from kgcc. Spesific instructions can be found from net, for
example from my pages [1]. It's quite easy process to replace gcc with
kgcc. I have been running EMC successfully with RH 7 for a month now.

Regards,

Henkka
[1] http://www.yty.net/cnc

* patrick mendiuk (patman-at-home.com) [03.04.2001 11:44]:

--
TIETOLIIKENNE EI KUULU SÄHKÖVERKKOON !!
SAY NO FOR PLC (Power Line Communication) !!