Re: problem with tar file emc-1.1.-17.src.tgz

Welcome Patrick.

Some have problems with that file.  If you download the floppy sized images
and cat them together you should get a good tar.

I put the .aa .ab * in a directory by themselves and run the following
comand in that directory.

cat emc-1.1-17.src.* >>  emc.tar

This makes one file out of as many as there are.  Then untar it and install.

Hope this helps.

Ray