BDI mulltiple axis & metric

Hi Ian

 The sources are from a download I did around the 15th March. A couple of
files had to be edited to take account of the kernel and rtlinux version. So
there should be no real trouble to get the additional axis working.

Adapting Tkemc to read to three decimal places is a trivial task - Getting it
to switch depending on G20/G21 is a little more involved. To rebuild the RPM
with the changes included will take time.

Regards, Paul.