Re: BDI Must haves

What are the editors there ? Should it contain pico-editor (found from
pine-package) for easy editing. (I think "vi" is included in any case ?) Maybe pine
could be also used to send possible EMC log-files to friends. How about
standard xpdf and gv for reading various document formats. Also simple
image-viewer (gqview?) could be nice. Of course there is always
qcad and Eagle, but I think they are too special to include in CD. Is
there already "easy to use" RPM-manager for easy upgrading of some software ?

I'm eagerly waiting for that BDI CD to come out so that I could easily
demonstrate EMC for my clients ;-)

Regards,
Henkka

* Paul (Paul.Corner-at-tesco.net) [28.03.2001 23:50]: