Re: RE: 5-axis - which release?

I think that the six axis interpreter is default on all of the 2001
releases.  It tried it on the January binary release as well as my latest
compile of the sourceforge repository.

You can test it by starting emc and jog around so you are certain you have
motion -- imaginary or real.  Then go into mdi mode and try the following
command.

g0 x1 a10

If you get an interpreter error about unknown words then you are using the
three axis interpreter.  If it accepts the command and moves x to 1.0000
then you are using the new.

You could also look in the emc/doc/RELEASE_NOTES for the release that you
have installed and see if mention is made of adding a,b,c axis stuff.  If
yes, there should be a paragraph about it near the top of the file.

Hope this helps

Ray