5-axis - which release?

This is interesting! I am very curious about that new release. In the Archives,
the newest version is may2000. Is that right? Or did I search in the wrong
place?
Also I had problems with some linux2.2.13-release: After compilation the
plat/linux/bin-directory contained no binaries. Which version and sources
should be used with REDHAT6.2?
Till