Re: feedrate

Joel

Sorry to be so long getting back to you on this.

If you are using the MDI_Input  script you are correct.  You are not
imagining things and you do not need to increase the medication. <g>  There
is a EMC_TASK_PLAN_INIT in the script that resets everything to an intitial
condition before issuing the set of code blocks from the window.

This command seems to work a little different with the new interpreter than
it did with the older one that I used when I wrote that script.  This
feedrate reset will be a problem any time reset or the var file is reread
or one of my scripts is used.  It may also cause other values to be reset
also.

Let me think a bit about the problem with my scripts.  The intent was to
work from a known set of codes when entering bunches but there may be other
ways to do that than ...INIT.  The problem is normally worked around when
running a program by explicit set as is recommended with the sample program
skeleton.ngc.

I don't believe that simply switching between manual or auto or mdi causes
the interpreter to re initialize itself when using either xemc or tkemc but
I just ran quick tests here.

Ray