handbook

List

I need a few volunteers to look over the new style of handbook stuff
that Imran and I worked up.  It's on

linuxcnc.org/handbook

Let me know if you find dead stuff or links that don't work.  If you have
suggestions and can edit html do it.  Some have had problems with the
openavenue approach so sending directly to me is cool.

If you have suggestions for additional material.  Send them.  I bit the
bullet and learned to write and edit some html the hard way. (I started the
project with Adobe but use Linux only now days)

I'll stay closer to the handbook project now.