RE: G02 is making two turns instead of one

This problem may have to do with the following:

Some time ago there was an error when trying to to a full circle,
the problem was solved by a workaround in the file canon.cc.
However the real problem was inside the posemath library,
this problem I have solved and is now merged by Will in the
sources.

However the workaround fix in cannon.cc is still there, this may cause
two circles instead of one. The workaround in cannon.cc (testing on
full circle and adding one to turn if so) should be removed.
I guess this is work for Will.

Regards,
Bert