Re: How do I set steps per unit

John

Good on ya!

INPUT_SCALE and OUTPUT_SCALE are number of pulses for each unit as defined
in the

UNITS =

line. One for mm.  0.03937007874016 for inch.

Using inch and steppermod, you just need

INPUT_SCALE =		8000	0.000

With inch and freqmod selected you need both

INPUT_SCALE =		8000	0.000
OUTPUT_SCALE = 	8000	0.000

With inch and smdromod selected you can change the value between input and
output.  Input would be the number of steps per unit on the stepper motor
and output would be the number of pulses reported by the encoder per unit.

Since output scale is written back into the ini, they may look a bit
different that you ente after you run once but setting them as suggested
above should do the trick.

Ray