Re: Problems with EMC rpm and rtlinux_2.2

John

It's alive!  It's alive!  Fantastic!  (Forgive me, we had a party and
dinner at Frankenstein's castle during the full moon over break.)

I had the same error messages and they are mostly a nusance although they
might have accounted for a few segmentation faults in odd places.  I
downloaded the aa, ab, and ac tar files, put them together with cat and
installed last night and the product seems to be cool.

I did have to add the 5220 line in the emc.var file.  And the run script
fails to dump steppermod when I exit the EMC.  I have to do that with rmmod
and lsmod. {Thanks Paul. :)}

Ray