Problems with EMC rpm and rtlinux_2.2

Hi everyone,

Well, I finally have EMC and rtlinux_2.2 running  with a RedHat 6.2
install on my pentium laptop.  I am now getting the following error
message when I start up EMC:

nml.cc 121: void *NML::operator new() called with size (336) <
sizeof(NML) (340) the code calling NML was probably not compiled with
the correct header file version.

SInce nml.cc is a part of rtlinuc_2.2 what can I do to correct this
error?  Do I really need to correct it or will the EMC function
correctly in spite of this error?

Thanks to Will for all the help he gave me off list in getting this
working up to this point.  I really hate to bother him with any more
questions.

John Guenther