Re: BDI EMC

Hi Folks

At present, the BDI disk should be considered as 'work in progress'.
 There are still one or two areas that need to be polished up on, but I have
the install working on *my* computers without problems.
Once I've had some feedback from the beta testers, I'll burn as many CDs as I
can before flying over to the States for NAMES.

The first batch were posted this afternoon, so hopefully the bug reports will
come in soon - If there are any.

Regards, Paul.