Re: RPM release

I finally installed the RPM release for emc1.1.17 linux2.2 today.  It seems
to work, but I have a few bugs to report:

When finished running a program in auto mode, it doesn't seem to reset to
the beginning of the program line to re-run it.  The only way that I can
get it reset is to open it again from the file open command.

I noticed that it defaults to G21, metric mode.  Is there any way to make
it default to G20?

When I was editing a program (to insert a G20 :) and hit the "save and
reload" command (using Tkemc editor), then clicked on "run" I got a
lockup.  This happened twice, so I don't think it's a fluke.  It locked up
hard enough to make for a hard reset of the PC.

Now, I have a question about running 4 axis'.  How do I set up the GUI and
the rest of the program to run 4 axis?  I assume that I can add another
axis in the emc.ini file ie [axis_3] and give it X Y Z A for the axis
names.  What else is to be done to make it work?

Thanks,
Dan