Re[1]: RTLinux

hello ian;

i have this working for awhile.
i will look later and see what i had to do to
get everything to work correctly.

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Ian Wright wrote:

ian>
ian> Hi,
ian>

<major snip>

ian>
ian> Warning: Ignoring changed section attributes for .modinfo
ian>
ian> When I then tried to do the 'sh scripts/insrtl' , every file produced an
ian> error -
ian>
ian> modules/rtl.o: unresolved symbol xxxxxx_xxxx
ian> for each of the 69 files.
ian>
ian> Needless to say, none of the rtl tests will run.
ian> Can anyone shed any light on what is going wrong please and perhaps suggest
ian> a way to sort it? Thanks,
ian>
ian> Ian
ian> --
ian> Ian W. Wright
ian> Sheffield  UK
ian> www.iw63.freeserve.co.uk
ian>

--
Terry L. Ridder
Blue Danube Software (Blaue Donau Software)

digging deep, i feel my conscience burn
i need to know who and what i am
this hunger jolts me from complacency
rocks me, makes me meet myself