Re: Compile only with USE_OLD_INTERPRETER=1

Hi Will,

Thanks a lot - this clears things up a bit. I tried to mkdir by hand, but only
in the ./src/ directory. I guess I didn't notice the other dirs (when I saw
rs274ngc_new, I took it to be the same one.

I'll definitely have a look at the makefile, though. I'm very good with
debugging things into an unusable state, and then getting it almost back to
normal again! (Normally a few weeks later...)

What's the difference between the old and new interpreter though?

Adriaan

On 31-Jan-01 Will Shackleford wrote:

> The makefile should have called install -d to create those directories.
>
> If  you like debugging make files
>

> cd emc/src/rs274ngc_new
> make make_dirs ECHO_EVERYTHING=1
>

> I have GNU fileutils 4.0p, another version might make install and/or
> mkdir behave slightly differently.
>

> Otherwise you could probably just run mkdir manually
>
> cd emc/plat/linux_2_2_14/lib
> mkdir rs274ngc_new
> cd ../src
> mkdir rs274ngc_new
> cd ../bin
> mkdir rs274ngc_new
> cd ../include
> mkdir rs274ngc_new
>

> --
> William Penn Shackleford III                  shackle-at-nist.gov
> National Institute of Standards & Technology  Tel:    (301) 975-4286
> 100 Bureau Drive Stop 8230                    FAX:    (301) 990-9688
> Gaithersburg MD  20899  USA
> http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/personnel/shackleford/
> Office Location: Bldg. 220 Rm A253

E-Mail: Adriaan Pelzer <adriaan-at-trispen.com>
Date: 01-Feb-01
Time: 09:32:07

This message was sent by XFMail