Re: new release first problems

Hi again...

I think that maybe this error comes from uncompatible version of
tk-library. I'm using following versions of tcl with RedHat 7.0 and
CVS version of EMC and RTLinux 2.2a:

[henkka-at-kotkapoika henkka]$ rpm -qa|grep tcl
tcl-devel-8.0-1
tcl-source-8.0-1
tcl-8.3.1-46
tclx-8.2.0-46
[henkka-at-kotkapoika henkka]$ for i in /usr/lib/libtcl*;do echo "$i: `rpm -qf $i`";done
/usr/lib/libtcl.a: tcl-devel-8.0-1
/usr/lib/libtcl.so: tcl-devel-8.0-1 tcl-8.3.1-46
/usr/lib/libtclstub8.3.a: tcl-8.3.1-46
/usr/lib/libtclx.so: tclx-8.2.0-46
/usr/lib/libtclx8.0.4.so:
/usr/lib/libtclx8.2.a: tclx-8.2.0-46
/usr/lib/libtclx8.2.so: tclx-8.2.0-46
/usr/lib/libtcl8.0.a: tcl-devel-8.0-1
/usr/lib/libtcl8.3.so: tcl-8.3.1-46

Notice that /usr/lib/libtclx8.0.4.so is the earlier mentioned symbolic
link.

And for the Tk_Main symbol, I guess it could be tk-packet (even if
it's commented in below):

[henkka-at-kotkapoika henkka]$ grep Tk_Main /usr/include/t*
... snap snap ...
/usr/include/tk.h:/* Removed Tk_Main, use macro instead */
/usr/include/tk.h:#define Tk_Main(argc, argv, proc) \
/usr/include/tk.h:    Tk_MainEx(argc, argv, proc, Tcl_CreateInterp())

[henkka-at-kotkapoika henkka]$ rpm -qf /usr/include/tk.h
tk-8.3.1-46

So I would be sure that tk is installed also. I hope these gave a
little help.

Regards,

Henkka

* Ian Wright (Ian-at-iw63.freeserve.co.uk) [25.01.2001 12:37]: