Re: new release first problems

Hi Ian

First question - Did you get the Mandrake 7.2 from the front of a magazine, or
is it a single disk distro ?
Or does rpm -q tclx come back with tclx8.3.2-4mdk ?

In either case, I'm afraid you are missing the libtclx8.0.4.so library. If you
go to www.linux-mandrake.com, you should be able to find the current tclx rpm.
Although I'd prefer to go straight to th uk mirror at www.mirror.ac.uk and do a
search for the missing file - Great resource there, just about all the linux
stuff you'd ever want (including emc)

Regards, Paul.