Re: Looking for green letters

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Jason and Joe wrote:
> We have installed EMC version emc-07-Jun-2000.tgz, RedHat 6.1, Realtime
Linux release 2.2.14-rtl2.2. Hardware-wise we have a Servo-To-Go Model 2
board, Westamp servos and amps, and DRC incremental optical rotary encoders
operating a 2-axis CNC wood router machine.  >  > Heres where we are at. We
have yellow letters in XEMC. We turn e-stop off, and machine on then the
actual relative readings show us the machine is being held in a stable
position. This is a big improvement for us. What would be the next step to
getting green letters? We have not hooked up the hardware home switches. >
> Jason and Joe

Do you get axis jog when you press + or - on xemc or the arrow keys?

What happens when you press the home widget in xemc.