Re: new release first 'problems

Paul, Ray,

I installed EMC on a Mandrake 7.1 release following Ray's 'golden' guidelines.
So Linux 2.2.14 and rtlinux-2.2a are used.  gcc is release 2.95.3.pre-release

Like Ray I'm able to compile the source like I mentioned in my previous post.  Even that I also have some compiling errors I'm able to run EMC and till now I do not see (or know) what the effect of the errors are.

If you can't compile the source and you would like to have my compiling log I will send it to you so you can compare it.

Jan.