Re: new release first 'problems

Jan and Paul

I just downloaded the src file that Will put up on sourceforge and it
compiled with almost no hitches on my gcc 2.95.2 compiler.  But I used the
mandrake 7.0 release with Linux 2.2.14 and rtlinux-2.2a.

I did notice that the specific run, ini, and var files that were mentioned
for simulation using the new interpreter were not in that tarball.  The new
interpreter is the default unless you specify otherwise when you install.
So mdi accepts a,b, and c words now.