I'd like to add myself to EMC users listFrom: Henry Palonen <henkka-at-yty.net>
To: rehenry-at-up.net
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:49:40 +0200

Hello.

I just got EMC going today and was looking for some info about other
users in Finland. Because I didn't find any of them in your list, I
guess I must be the first ;-) Anyway, here is the information:

X=36, Y=9 (Finland)

------------- (information to the http://www.linuxcnc.org/map/userlist.html) -----

Tampere, Finland

I'm using EMC at my P100 laptop with small home-made engraver made
from aluminium by my father in law. I'm using 3 stepper-motors with 2A driver on each.
Going to make small wooden/plastic parts and ultimate goal is to make electronic PCB's
with it someday.

Henry Palonen, OH6KFT
h-at-yty.net / www.yty.net/h

I think that was enough to make announcement for possible users in
Finland or in near region.

I'm sorry that my english isn't so good, it's not my mother language
and I'm getting a little tired after couple of days without proper
sleep because of that nice "CNC" machine ;-)

Regards, and thanks for nice pages,

Henry Palonen,
Tampere, Finland
h-at-yty.n