Re: 5 axis controller

And when will there be a complete emc-......tgz for running 5 axis ? (and
where?) Sorry, I am not familiar with linux , glad to have a working
pre-installed release on CD. But I tried to update single files from CVS to
make it worke with five axis.-- I gave up. I can drive my just finished
(nearly)  5-axis mill only with the TURBOCNC-Program  for testing. (I use
Gecko320 ) Producing something is not possible because that program drives
not smooth. No look  ahead- but it is greate to have a program that serves 5
axis at all. So please , after all that work I would like to see my little
mashine produce little compressor wheels , etc. ( I did not built it for
business , just want to show that it is possible. )
Hope You donīt mind my mail, I am not even an american tax-payer.
Best regards
Peter Meinhard