Re: Fw: IJK

Bob

You might email B Eding direct because he has a system that cuts parts
using winnt.  I saw it run this week.  He has written his own gui using
visual c.  It is very nice.

But you will need to do some additional programming work to make the
transformation complete because he uses a system that sends cubic
splines to Nyquist motion boards.

> Hi, I saw in this message that you are using WinNT with EMC. I have
not
> found very many user who run EMC under WinNT, but I need to. I
started with
> the Emcdemo that runs as a console app under NT. The problem is that
the
> Emcdemo starts many programs with a batch file. Do have any idea how
I could