Re: Fw: IJK

EMC can use either. You don't have to set anything.  Just give it the code.
One thing to watch out for:  don't ever try to run a full circle -split
circles into two half circles.  Last weekend I ran some parts on an older
version of EMC  and didn't think about this. I was cutting out a circle in
a thin piece of brass.  I let my cam program output the code for the circle
and didn't examine it before running the part.  When EMC hit the code for a
full circle it ran away (in G01 mode so it wasn't so spectacular).  Luckily
nothing was ruined, but it surprised me anyway.

Dan