Re: 5-axis machine controller

The comments about the code I'm looking for being "new" got me looking
it does not exist in the official Aug Set of files.

I was able to go dig the individual file out of the repository, but
now I'm faced with getting a complete current set of files.

I don't want do do it one at a time, I REALLY don't want to set up
a Version control system on my machine to interface to sourceforge
if it is anything like the Unix rcs? system I weeks on.

I don't expect to be doing anything to the original source code
at least for now.

Is there a way to simply get a complete copy of the tree in a tar
or zip file?

Marc