Czech Republic

Apologies all over the place for my spelling error.  This error was kindly
pointed out by Petr Krc within a few minutes of my previous post.  Let me
copy his post to me.

-----
Ray wrote:> But I'm as curious as all get out about the Chek Republic, Hong Kong,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ray, do You mean Czech Republic?

--
Regards
Petr Krc

(from Czech Republic :)

Now does that exchange get your curiosity running about how many EMC driven
machines and how many EMC interested folk there are?   It sure reinforced
mine.  The reason I included the Czech Republic was, if memory serves,
we've had a previous post or two from another fellow there.  And Very late
last night one of my sons called and reported that he drove through the
Czech Republic this last week.  "Awesome Dad," was his comment concerning
the culture, food, development, and inginuity that he saw in Petr's
country!

My apologies again.  We are an international community.