RE: PPMC progress

Ray,
Recently on the RTLinux list there has been a discussion about a latency
problem with Xfree86 and some accelerated graphics cards. Somehow, what you
describe seems to have similar traits. It might be worth having a look at
the RTLinux archives in your quest for solutions. The thread was only very
recent.
Regards
John C