Re: hardware driver

"Terry L. Ridder" wrote:

> hello;
>
> the makefiles and .def files are "interesting".

I got a pretty large package from Eric, and it has all the stuff
necessary to build the diag program as a separate piece.
(Maybe this is all in EMC already, I don't know.)

Anyway, the tar.gz file is exactly what Eric sent me, and
it has a number of errors, partly due to my poor description
of the hardware, partly due to Eric's writing the code at
2 AM, i think.

Anyway, there are 3 C files and an include file which are
the only things I needed to change to make it work (as far
as it does) with my hardware.

Thanks,

Jon

diags-0.1.tar.gz