We need to decide CAD CAM or both

WOW, after reading the flurry of posts it looks like we all had our own idea
how things should be done.  From what i saw the following basic issues need to
be decided.

1) What language to use.

2) If we are going to write a CAD/CAM or just a CAM program.

I had assumed all along that we were doing a CAD/CAM program so they could
share a common interface to make the package easyer to use.

We need more feedback on what program people want and what should be written
first.

After reading annies post i tend to think of writing the CAM portion first.
And would like to have a mating CAD program second.

Wally K.