Re: emc really needs a copyleft cad/cam package

Re Java -

"
take note matt did not mention java.
no java. repeat after me, no java.
<big grin>"

Guys, if we keep up the current level of religious wars
in this project it will definitely go nowhere.
We've got WAY too high a level of "We should use WhizzyQuick",
"XYZCalc sucks" going on here.

Matt - I'd invite you to consider whether it's premature to
produce a block diagram for a program when it's not even clear
we're all thinking about even vaguely the same program.

The problem with doing so is  not only that it is a waste of time,
but later, when we do understand those things, we have the ugly
political problem of a position people have already made a commitment to.
Can I discourage you from doing that just yet?

Annie